We’ve just published our first video recipe, and we can’t wait to share it with you:
Low-Carb High-Fat Pound Cake
2/3 cups almond flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
2 Tbsp Natural Mate erythritol and Stevia blend
1/2 cup butter, melted, at room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
4 drops liquid Splenda
zest of one lemon
juice of one lemon
a few drops lemon extract
- Set the oven to 350F and grease a silicone loaf pan with butter
- Mix the dry ingredients
- Mix the wet ingredients, and any optional flavorings
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×3 loaf pan and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Done when top is firm and texture is springy. Test with a toothpick.
- Cool, slice, and enjoy
We’re very excited to start publishing more video recipes for you soon. Please let us know what you think of this one, and if you have any suggestions. Thanks so much!
What are the nutritional values? I would really love to try this.
Thanks, Faith! TBH I rarely calculate nutritional values, other than making sure the carbs are low and the fat is high. I think 2/3 of a cup of almond flour provides about eight net grams of carbs for the whole cake, which can be several servings. Other than that it’s mostly healthy fat and protein from the butter and eggs, plus low-impact sweeteners and flavorings.